As you know, the JOSIAH documentary ends where Josiah Henson steps foot on Canadian soil. The Road to Dawn tells the whole story, from birth to death and beyond. Here’s how to create an integrated experience with the book and the movie.
1. Buy 20 or more copies and receive a deep publisher discount. You can resell at your event and use the proceeds as a fundraiser. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to receive a quote:
- TITLE: The Road to Dawn
- AUTHOR: Jared Brock
- ISBN: 9781541773929
- LIST PRICE: $28.00 USD
- EVENT DATE:
- SHIPPING LOCATION:
2. If you’d like to purchase fewer than 20 books, you may still be eligible for a discount. You can order from your favorite local bookseller, or through retailers like:
- 800-CEO- READ: A family-owned Wisconsin company that specializes in bulk sales and custom orders.
- BARNES AND NOBLE: You can contact your local Barnes & Noble retail store and ask to speak with that location's Community Business Development Manager, who will be happy to assist you.
- AMAZON.COM: The world’s largest retailer needs no introduction.
3. If your event includes Jared Brock in attendance for a live director-led discussion, we can try to arrange for a local bookstore to come sell books and do an author signing. Contact Brooke.Parsons@hbgusa.com for more information.
4. If you do not want to purchase the books outright, but still wish to sell books at your event, please contact Ryan Schleicher at 800 CEO READ (mailto:email@example.com). He can work with you to send books to your event, and supply Square login credentials so you can use your smartphone to ring up transactions. You would only be responsible for return shipping or purchasing unsold books. This is a great way to further share Josiah Henson’s legacy with your community while raising money for your organization. Please let us know if you’re interested and we can get you set up right away.
You can see an extensive list of endorsements for The Road to Dawn here.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.